Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3

Faribault Rotary Club. Papers, 1919 - 1957.

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: SMHC Collection 1381
Overview This collection consists of items from the Faribault Rotary Club, of Faribault, Minnesota. The group, which is affiliated with Rotary International, was organized in 1920, and has sponsored youth activities, Boy Scouts, and other community services. The group is still in operation, and participates in various programs in the Faribault area. The collection contains correspondence, attendance records, the Governor’s monthly reports, and other papers relating to the Faribault Rotary Club. The...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1919 - 1957

Faribault Woolen Mill Company, Faribault, Minnesota. Papers, 1867-1969

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: SMHC Collection 0124
Overview The Faribault Woolen Mill Company papers consist of items collected since Carl H. Klemer founded the company in 1867 through the presidency of Robert W. Klemer during the late 1960s. The collection contains bills, receipts and volumes relating to the employees, production and financial records for the Faribault Woolen Mill Company. Materials included are annual inventories, bills and receipts, pension agreements, payroll lists, and production data. The firm manufactured blankets under the trade...
Dates: 1867-1969

H.H. King Flour Mills Co., Faribault, Minnesota. Papers, 1855-1975

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: SMHC Collection 0142
Overview The H.H. King Flour Mills Co. collection contains information concerning the company between 1855 and 1975. The H.H. King Flour Mills Co. began in 1923 as an outgrowth of several earlier flour milling businesses in Faribault including those of Milledge Sheffield in the 1890s and later his son B.B. Sheffield. Henry H. King partnered with B.B. Sheffield to form the Sheffield-King Milling Co. in 1902. King bought Sheffield’s remaining interest in 1906 and continued to use the former named until...
Dates: 1855-1975