Carter, Max. Oral History Interview, 27 February and 9 March 1981.
This interview was conducted as part of Mankato State University’s Educational Foundations course Current Issues of Public Education.
- Carter, Max (Interviewee, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- Carter, Max. Oral History Interview, 27 February and 9 March 1981.
- Mee Xiong processed this collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Minnesota Historical Center Repository
Minnesota State University, Mankato
PO Box 8419
Mankato MN 56002-8419 US