Petersen, Dwain F., 1934-. Oral History Interview, 17 and 24 October 1990.
This oral history interview was conducted as a requirement for the graduate level Educational Foundations course entitled History of Education in American Culture at Mankato State University in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Petersen, Dwain F., 1934- (Interviewee, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Petersen, Dwain F., 1934-. Oral History Interview, 17 and 24 October 1990.
- Jeff A. Jenson developed the finding aid in
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Minnesota Historical Center Repository
Minnesota State University, Mankato
PO Box 8419
Mankato MN 56002-8419 US