Hagen, Hal E, 1922-2002. Oral History Interview, 21 November 1989.
This oral history interview was conducted as a requirement for the graduate level Educational Foundations course entitled History of Education in American Culture at Mankato State University in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Hagen, Hal E., 1922-2002 (Interviewee, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Hagen, Hal E, 1922-2002. Oral History Interview, 21 November 1989.
- Jeff A. Jenson developed the finding aid
- Description rules
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Minnesota Historical Center Repository
Minnesota State University, Mankato
PO Box 8419
Mankato MN 56002-8419 US