Meskan, Larry. Oral History Interview, 11 and 17 November 1987
This oral history interview was conducted as a requirement for the graduate level Educational Foundations course entitled History of Education in American Culture at Mankato State University in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Meskan, Larry (Interviewee, Person)
Language of Materials
- Meskan, Larry. Oral History Interview, 11 and 17 November 1987.
- Raymond R. Arsenault transcribed the interview
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Minnesota Historical Center Repository
Minnesota State University, Mankato
PO Box 8419
Mankato MN 56002-8419 US