Longwell-Wera, Patricia A. Oral History Interview, 26 April and 24 May 1990.
This oral history interview was conducted as a requirement for the graduate level Educational Foundations course entitled History of Education in American Culture at Mankato State University in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Longwell-Wera, Patricia A., 1937 - (Interviewee, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Longwell-Wera, Patricia A. Oral History Interview, 26 April and 24 May 1990.
- Jeff A. Jenson developed the finding aid
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Southern Minnesota Historical Center Repository
Minnesota State University, Mankato
PO Box 8419
Mankato MN 56002-8419 US